Welcome to our application. this site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this app, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions of use carefully. if you do not agree with these terms and conditions you should not use this app.
by using monasbati.com you agree to comply with a applicable laws, terms and conditions regarding your use of the website..
1. users are fully responsible to the their accounts and and all the transaction done through the account. users further agree that the information provided by the user is truthful and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
2. monasbati.com reserve the right to it sole discretion to modify, alter or otherwise change the terms and conditions at any time with no pre notification to the users. any such modification shall be effective immediately. any use by the user shall constitute and be deemed an unconditional acceptance of this agreement.
3. this agreement is applicable to all monasbati.com smartphone apps, website or any other venue.
4. monasbati.com is under no circumstances liable or responsible for the what is being sold through its website, smartphone app or any other venues. Food vendors either restaurants, shops, home businesses or personnel are responsible to comply with the health and safety standards as specified by laws and regulations of the country on which they operate.
5. Monasbati.com shall be under no circumstances liable or responsible for the any direct, indirect incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profit, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to monasbati.com site, smartphone app or any other venue.
6. This includes the quality, consumability, edibility and safety of the food and service being purchased through monasbati.com for which both food and service vendors and users are responsible and liable for.
7. Monasbati.com is not responsible for the restaurants' food and services preparation or safety and does not verify any restaurant's compliance with applicable laws. In addition, monasbati.com does not guarantee the quality of what the restaurants sell, nor does it guarantee the services provided by the restaurant. In addition, monasbati.com does not independently verify representations made by restaurants regarding their food, including without limitation any menu- or restaurant-level descriptors or disclosures.
8. Users are solely responsible for the information being shared on monasbati.com , this include the delivery address, contacts and other information.
9. Monasbati.com will attempt to solve any problems which may hinder the delivery process within the reasonable which relate to the site rules and regulations but shall not be liable.
10. Users are allowed to cancel any order within a 48 hours time period after the completion of the order.
11. Monasbati.com reserve the right to terminate and refund any order without giving any reasons to such termination.
12. Food and services vendors have the right to terminate any order even after accepting the order after notifying the users.
13. By using monasbati.com users warrant the validity of their personal information details upon signing up. Users pledge that all their personal information details are true and valid and are in no case engage in identity theft and information forgery of either individuals or organizations. Users pledge to maintain their information up to date.
14. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their Account and password and for all activities or any other actions that occur under or are taken in connection with the user password or Account. users agree to (a) immediately notify monasbati.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of their password or Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of password or credit card information; and (b) ensure that users exit from their Account at the end of each session. Monasbati.com will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating to users failure to comply with (a) and (b) or for any acts or omissions by the user or someone else using their Account and/or password.
15. Users are prohibited from any misuse of the website for which any actual or alleged violation of any state or local statute, ordinance, administrative order, rule or regulation of the hosting country is breached; including without limitation defamation, harassing, invasion others privacy, the use of vulgar, offensive, profane and obscene language, causing public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, or recklessly creating a risk thereof any other individuals, organizations, races, religions, sects or groups.
16. Users are prohibited for interfering with the website operation by any mean which might hinder the log in process.
17. Users, both individuals and food vendors or sellers, are solely liable and responsible for any loss of business, loss of profit, litigation or damage due to representing false information.
18. Monasbati.com reserves the right to terminate any users account without further notice.
19. By using Monasbati.com, users agree not to harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any Monasbati.com employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of Monasbati.com services. As well as adhering the hosting country laws in conducting business through monasbati.com. Any attempt to disrupt the operation of the website through electronic means be it hacking or otherwise will prompt the attention of the authorities.
20. Monasbati.com alone shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the website, software application and the service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by the users or any other party relating to the website, software application or the Service. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to the users any rights of ownership in or related to the website, software application or the service, or any intellectual property rights owned by monasbati.com.
21. Monasbati.com is not available to unaccompanied children (persons under the age of 18). By using monasbati.com’s software and services, you represent and warrant that you are either at least 18 years old or have the company of a legal guardian.
22. Credit cards and debit cards that do not hold the same user name are not acceptable.
23. Monasbati.com reserves the absolute right to use, alter, modify, and copy any information (apart from the user personal information) in a commercial and non-commercial ways.
24. Monasbati.com reserves the right to stop operations either temporarily or permanently; wholly or partly.
25. Monasbati.com reserves the right to prohibit users from using the website without notification.
26. Monasbati.com reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the Agreement, including without limitation the right to block access to the Sites from a particular account, device and/or IP address.
27. Monasbati.com is but an intermediary service and as such shall not be liable or responsible for any delivery services provided by any food vendor, shop or restaurant, or any errors, misrepresentations and damages made by them.
28. Any change, alteration or modification of prices and content is an unequivocal right to the food vendors, shops, and restaurants without notification to the users and monasbati.com will not be liable or responsible for such changes and alteration
29. Non- users are prohibited from posting comments, ratings and feedbacks.
30. Any suspicion regarding post where a clash of interest and / or defamation is present; comments, feedback, or rating shall be terminated and prohibited.
31. users grant Monasbati.com an irrevocable, transferable, paid up, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, publish, modify, remove, publicly perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and/or otherwise use User Content in connection with monasbati.com’s business and in all forms of media now known or hereafter invented (collectively, the "Uses"), without notification to and/or approval by the user. Users further grant monasbati.com a license to use their username and/or other users profile information, including without limitation, ratings history and how long users have been a monasbati.com customers, again without notification to and/or approval by the user. Further, if users provide any suggestions, input or other feedback relating to the Sites or the services we provide, monasbati.com shall have the right to freely and fully exercise and exploit such content in connection with its business, without notice to, approval by or compensation to the user.
32. Monasbati.com are in no way or form liable or responsible to any posts whether comments, ratings or feedback which may or may not affect food vendors, shop and restaurant loss of business or profit.
34. Orders shall not be delivered to any other address other than the one specified by the user on the website and software application. Any damages, loss of business or profit, legal actions shall arise from failure by the user to receive the order shall be their sole responsibility. Monasbati.com reserves the right not to refund the users in this case.
35. Any dispute that may arise between the users and food vendors, restaurants or shops, shall in no way or form involve monasbati.com and the owner company and shall not be liable to any damage or procedures that may arise from such disputes. And both parties are responsible for the refund and reimbursement procedure.
36. Monasbati.com vows to satisfy its customers and aid them, in a case that an order is missing fully or partly, a full reimbursement or a partial one shall be made according to monasbati.com's assessment.
37. Order acceptance is considered an agreement between users and food vendors on monasbati.com. In the case that order payment is done through cash, users would be responsible for payment to the website. In the case a electronic payment is made, monasbati.com will be a mediator between vendors and users.
39. In the case that any term and condition is considered to be void of legal stance or can’t be fulfilled due to any reason whatsoever. It shall be considered detachable from the rest of terms and conditions and shall not affect the agreement.
40. Monasbati.com alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the website, software and services and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, pictures, logos, trademarks, multimedia, designs, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by the user or any other party relating to the software or the service. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to the user any rights of ownership in or related to the website, software or the service, or any intellectual property rights owned by monasbati.com and its representatives and the owning company which is protected by the Kuwait trademark and copyright law. Monasbati.com name, monasbati.com logo, and the product names associated with the website, software application and service are trademarks of monasbati.com or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them. All that is displayed on monasbati.com is for personal use only.
41. Monasbati.com has the absolute right to change, modify and alter any post, comment or rating published on the website and the software application.
42. users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Monasbati.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates (each, an "Indemnified Party"), from and against any losses, claims, actions, costs, damages, penalties, fines and expenses, including without limitation attorneys' fees and expenses, that may be incurred by an Indemnified Party arising out of, relating to or resulting from the users unauthorized use of the website, software application or from any breach by the user of Monasbati.com’s Terms and Conditions, including without limitation any actual or alleged violation of any country, state or local statute, ordinance, administrative order, rule or regulation. Monasbati.com shall provide notice to the user promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding and shall have the right to control the defense of such action, at the user expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.